Wednesday, August 3, 2011

1 Nephi 4 (Dana)

There are 2 major lessons that I need to learn from this chapter.

1. NO ONE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE LORD.  So as I apply this to my life, I should take verse 1 & fill in the blank: "for behold he is mightier than all the earth, then why not mightier than ______." So long as we are keeping the commandments & choosing the right, we have NOTHING to fear. HOWEVER, if we are making poor decisions, we have HIM to fear & we ought to be worried.

2. FOLLOW THE SPIRIT & DO NOT DOUBT. verse 6 is so wonderful!!! "I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do." Life is always changing, no matter how carefully we plan it all. We must keep our faith & follow the spirit. The spirit will NOT lead us astray. We may never know why certain things happen, just do not doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment